Wednesday, August 22, 2007

i want to hear jazz with my eyes closed
and dig my toes into the sand dancing
i want to climb to the summit and yell
and sleep under the stars
i want to laugh my head off and play marbles
and sleep in and eat croissants in bed with marmalade
and spill coffee and wear lace
and trip holding your hand
because i am listening so closely.

i think we are negative in habit.

how easy it is to be affected by one negative comment than be affected by many positive ones. i see it in myself. i will have a great day and something small will happen that will turn it all around.

this is my new resolution. to let go easier, to move on and to dwell on the beauty and good of each day. so often im rushing around and dreaming up what comes next, i miss all the good in front of me.

i want to trip holding your hand
because i am listening so closely.

No comments: